June 12, 2012
Sustain | Natural Organic Expo 2012 Sydney Australia
Previously known and loved as the Organic Expo & Green Show, Sustain, now in its 8th year, will be bringing what’s at the cutting edge of sustainable, natural and organic products to the public in Sydney in July 2012.
Learn how to live well from the experts plus taste, sample and buy from thousands of affordable products and services. Whether its food, beauty, wellness, homes, gardens, fashion or technology, Sustain brings you the best in healthy and natural lifestyle options, you can trust all under one roof.
The trade only show is called Sustain Traders Oceania and is happening on the 20th July 2012. Sustain Traders Oceania is the industry meeting hub for the Oceania region. The general public are invited to attend the public Sustain event on the 21st and 22nd July.
Sustain | Natural & Organic Expo Public Show Sydney 21-22 July
With a myriad of speakers, workshops, demonstrations and fantastic exhibitors Sustain is the not to be missed event for people who are interested in how to live better, sustainably.
The organisers of this year’s Sustain Lifestyle and Organic expo are excited about the features and programs of events available. Lots of hands on activities, a cooking school and exciting ideas related to sustainable living will be on display making a great day out for interested people and families.
For the public show expect to see:
- Demonstration Stage – your home town celebrity chefs & favourite gardeners will be sharing their tipsv
- The Box – listen to experts share their passion on healthy living options and ask their advice in this interactive and highly entertaining arena, you can even get on The Box and have your say.
- Kitchen Garden – this beautiful feature will show that good food can be grown by anyone, anywhere!
- Baby Animals – we all love the baby animals, little kids, big kids…
- Beauty and Health Workshops – a series of thoroughly good fun workshops, where you’ll even learn about how to turn your backyard into a gourmet garden!
- Cooking School – Learn to cook with your favourite chefs – kids classes, allergy free, raw food, vegan, wholefoods, speciality and more…
- Gardening Workshops – Get your hands dirty and engage with expert gardeners to get your green fingers growing
- Yoga / Meditation / Exercise Class – Living healthily is a holistic experience and these classes will leave you feeling you refreshed, relaxed and rejuvenated to take on everything else
- Craft Workshops – Back to basic skills and lots of fun for kids and big kids.
The Sustain show is a great way to checkout a broad range of exhibitors, sample produce and get inspiration all under one roof.
Highlight presentations include TV gardener Costa Georgiadis, sustainable chefs Kylie Kwong & Justin North, Carla Oates ‘The Beauty Chef’ and The Edible Balcony author and media personality, Indira Naidoo.
The Sustain Lifestyle and Organic Expo will happen at Royal Hall of Industries (RHI), 1 Driver Avenue, Moore Park Sydney.
For more information on the event have a look at the Sustain website.
Here’s a video done by Real Fresh Ideas checking out some of the exhibitors at the 2011 event: